Would you like to share your favorite motivational quotation?

Elena Cirera
24 replies

Replies

Hedieh Safiyari
How you do anything is how you do everything (Such a good reminder to be intentional with your actions and to perform at maximum effort)
Elena Cirera
@prompthealth We can do anything through our hard work, concentration, passion and belief in ourselves.
Alessandro Pavan
We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit – Aristotle
Vivek Ganesan
Manifest the divinity within you! - Swami Vivekananda
Shushanik Shahbazyan
Everything is possible. (My favourite ❤️)
Elena Cirera
@shushanik_shahbazyan We need to believe in ourselves, and we can make anything possible.
Peter agar
“In the middle of every difficulty lies opportunity.” – Albert Einstein
Sophia Emma
“What defines us is how well we rise after falling.” – Lionel from Maid in Manhattan Movie
Kashif Ibraheem
When something is important enough, you do it even if the odds are not in your favor. - Elon Musk
Elena Cirera
@kashif_ibraheem I think this quotation is about hard work in every small and big thing, am I right?
Launching soon!
We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit. - Aristotle
Alexander Borsuk
You can't change what you don't control. You can't control what you don't measure.
Victor W. von Buchstab
"Before April 1954, the common belief was that man was not physically capable of breaking the four-minute barrier—that he could not run a mile in less than four minutes. That was the belief. It had never been done. But here’s what happened: Roger Bannister came along; and he broke the four-minute barrier. Since that time, over 20,000 people have done it, including high school kids. What changed? They knew it had been done; and, because they knew it had been done, there was a new belief about this barrier—of this goal that was unreachable. Those 20,000 people got into a race believing and knowing it was possible; that they could do it. If someone has done it, then you can do it." - Les Brown
Jessie
Where there's a will there's a way