Working from home with kids?

nilova.pande@qinaps.com
2 replies
Hi all, I really wanted to ask how some of you are managing to work from home with kids around. I have a 9month and a 4-year-old. With constant lockdowns, creche and kindergarten schools are shut. It's been hard enough with Covid, but it's been almost a year and there's this constant threat to life and livelihood hanging around our necks. I have a very supportive Founder in Laurent Ponthieu at Qinaps and a supportive partner. But sometimes I feel I don't do justice to my job and I am merely managing rather than achieving. I want to know from both men and women as this is not a gender-specific problem.

Replies

ali ata
Dear Nilova I have no children, but I wanted to wish you patience and a good solution :)
James Johnson
It's really hard to do work from home with Kids. The best way to lighten your work is to let them enjoy their time. But at the same, you have a little bit concerned about their safety. So you can buy a GPS tracker for your kids. A GPS tracker for kids will allow them their freedom to play and enjoy, without leaving you worried about their safety. For working parents, this product is a must-have gadget. Yes, there are numerous options in the market today; one must have a clear-cut idea of things to consider before making a purchase. The ideal child GPS tracker will have a personal tracking system meant to detect your child’s location precisely, by using a map on your Smartphone or tablet.