Work From Home

Jaskiran Kaur
15 replies
How do you feel about working from home?

Replies

John McD
I don’t want to go back to office because it's meaningless to stay in office when office tasks can be done with the help of remote work software such as AweSun remote desktop or Zoom
Jaskiran Kaur
@john_mcd True John. The time that we spend in travelling , we can make it useful during work from home.
ronaldjones
Working at home has its advantage and disadvantages. Well, I prefer working at home as I am an introvert. I always like working right away rather than getting stuck in traffic jams.
Jaskiran Kaur
@rodjons I never thought in this way Ronald. It's a very good point. I am ambivert , so I think for me sometimes I like working at home and sometime I prefer offices .
Elliot Maxwelle
Working from home has its peaks! I mostly like that most of the time I don't have to get out of my pjs but the flexibility. I get alot more done at home than when I'm in the office honestly.
Lucky Hyledd
I love it! I find that I get a lot more done when I'm working my home. I randomly just go to the office once in a while.
Jaskiran Kaur
@al_clayton That's great Mr. Hyledd. The time that we spend in travelling , we can make it useful during work from home.
Raziye Damla Ataoğlu
At the beginning I was actually really happy about no traffic anymore but now I feel like I kinda miss the office energy and casual interactions
Jaskiran Kaur
@raziye_damla_ataoglu Raziya , I do miss my office to , no network issues , can talk to you colleagues. My colleagues are awesome. I had fun working with them