Will cryptocurrency replace Fiat currencies in the future?

Manish Rawat
10 replies
With the backing of Elon Musk, cryptocurrency is rising steadily. Do you think that cryptocurrencies will replace Fiat currencies in the future, and have you already or do you plan to invest in Crypto?

Replies

Raouf REMIDAN
I don't think that cryptocurrencies we know today will completely replace sovereign fiat, they will coexist in a way but the technology will definitely reshape money how it is today just think of how many countries announced lately launching their own crypto
Manish Rawat
@raoufremidan it will surely be interesting to see how technology shapes fiat, since China started mining bitcoin I have been contemplating about investing in crypto or not.
Al Faisal
Yes, I think it will replace Fiat currencies and I want to invest on crypto .But sadly cryptocurrency is illegal in my country. If government allow it, I will definitely buy crypto.
2Traders4U Crypto
Hi, If you are interested into discovering the most popular crypto cuyrrencies... please check this app: https://play.google.com/store/ap...
RAWAKK
Is "investing" in cryptocurrency related to whether cryptocurrencies will replace Fiat currencies or is this a totally different discussion?
James Lester
By Analyzing, Futurism highlights some of the possible outcomes, should cryptocurrencies surpass fiat currencies at some point in the future. One important consideration is that cryptocurrencies cannot be manipulated quite as easily as fiat currency, largely due to their decentralized and unregulated status.
Lewis Wood
I don't know, but perhaps. Besides, does anybody know where it's possible to find good trading platform? I would like to trade.
Green Roberts
You know, I think that it will replace it, but it can take a lot of time. Anyway, I started investing my money about two years ago and have already become more professional in this area. Anyway, if you want to get useful information about this, I would like to recommend the best stock trading platform where you can certainly get a clear explanation about reviews of trading platforms and investment knowledge. I consider it will be practical to you.