Who should I invite to a business training?

Alex Pavlyuk
3 replies
I would like to invite someone who can tell me about his path in business in an interesting way. Who can you recommend?

Replies

pixie2
It would be cool if you could ask the employees for their opinions. Maybe you should choose a few topics and speakers and take a vote? Then you would at least roughly understand who the team is interested in and who they would be interested in listening to. And that means that such a training would be of use.
Amanda Trincher
I would invite everyone to whom it may be useful. After all, that's the most important thing, isn't it? Get exactly the right and relevant audience that will benefit from the training. My team is currently undergoing salesforce training https://www.crsinfosolutions.com... and it was very strange if people go there who do not need salesforce knowledge
Daniela Corefolk
Hey! If you're looking for someone to share their captivating business journey, I'd recommend checking out HRDF training. They have experienced professionals who can provide fascinating insights into their paths in the business world. You can find inspiring stories and learn from their experiences.