Who is working on a Sunday? πŸ™Œ and share your work.

Deepak Kumar Prabakaran
5 replies
It is not uncommon to see ourselves working on weekends to make our ideas happen. What are you working on now? What's so exciting about it is that it makes us work on Sunday. I will go first. We did a group called yesterday, which is Saturday, a reunion of all the participants of our community-cold-coffee show. It's a show where five to six community enthusiasts come together and have candid chats. The session went great; we played games, laughed, and thoroughly enjoyed it. Now I am working on transcribing the clips and sharing them later by this Monday or Tuesday. I am glad I decided to do this with no agenda meetings on weekends. Also, I am preparing for the Accel Atoms call scheduled for tomorrow. My deck needs a design improvement(the feedback so far). Wish me luck! I also published a youtube video compiling the clips of the eight sessions we did so far.

Replies

I was working on how we market the product through a live talkshow. Mainly coming up with segment ideas that we could get our future community engaged with and how we market their success using our product. Also working had on the design of the show - graphics, scenes, promotional materials and all that jazz.
Alina Ihnatiuk
Hey! I am a marketer. Sunday is my day off, but I take the initiative and just check my work accounts on social networks (letters, comments)