Who has a problem with a Copy for a website now? How are you trying to solve it?

Alexey Shashkov
9 replies
Hey makers! We at Getlanding.io are on the Discovery Stage of the Customer Development process now. We are trying to find out – what's the actual problem we have to solve and who is our ideal customer? I'm just curious - are there any people here who are currently having the problem with nailing the copy for the website? How are you solving it right now?

Replies

Janinah
I don't have problems writing copy for website, however that's because I have an inspirational Swipefile - So a collection of images screenshoted from websites with copy that I like.
Janinah
@shashcoffe ohhh sorry I thought for some reason there was DM functionality on here. You can find me on LinkedIn.com/janinahmckenzie OR I'm on slack on the following channels: indie worldwide, no code community and product school :)
Alexey Shashkov
@janinah Hey Janinah! This is a very excellent idea. I wanted to create the exact same selection to help other people. Why don't we call on Zoom and get to know each other, and you can tell me how you did it?
Janinah
@shashcoffe sounds like a plan. If you have calendly feel free to DM me the link and I'll book something in. Otherwise, happy to arrange a date/time that we both can do.
Alexey Shashkov
@janinah Great. Janinah, where can I write you a DM? Twitter or LinkedIn? How do I find you there?
Alexey Shashkov
@janinah Janinah, I very enjoyed talking ti you today. You are a very pleasant and interesting person. Thank you so much!🙌 I enjoyed it.