Who else is buying a new domain, without finishing the current project?

Subhendu
8 replies
Is it just me, or there are folks who leave an unfinished project and buy a new domain to start a new project? 🙈 What are you doing with those domains?

Replies

Gabrielė Jusaitytė
Just did it! 😅 Hopefully I'll be able to work on both projects simultaneously 🤞
Subhendu
@gabriele_jusaityte building something cool? I have been jumping around on my side projects too.
Gabrielė Jusaitytė
@thisissubhendu I'm building sort of Goodreads for newsletters which is still a closed platform while I'm trying to do the initial round of reviews and I just thought of a new idea in B2B space (which is completely new to me), but hopefully, I'll be able to validate the idea quickly and then focus properly 😅 What about you, what are you building?
Subhendu
@gabriele_jusaityte Seems super interesting! I get ideas on different domains, and then I run away, but you are the motivation now. I am making a Tinder 🙈 but not on dating. Coming up soon on Producthunt. Guess what, I am designer too now.
Gabrielė Jusaitytė
@thisissubhendu Oh my! Well, I can't disappoint now, can't I? 😅 Tinder, but not on dating - this is intriguing 😅 Are you planning to launch on PH immediately after it's build? P.S. If you're a newsletter readers yourself, send me a DM and I could show you more :)
Chris [squawk-market.com]
Ooooh this would be a cool niche marketplace - I'm guilty, I've done this one or two times.
Subhendu
@galt_ I am keep doing it. So far I own 8 of them. 😅 Gosh, I gotta stop somehow. Any suggestions?
Chris [squawk-market.com]
@thisissubhendu someone should build a re-sale marketplace and put it on product hunt :)