Who do you want to see in future AMA sessions?

Sharath Kuruganty
15 replies
As many of you know, every month we host incredible guests as they do AMA sessions here on discussions. Now, it's your turn to nominate an expert who you think can bring a lot of value to the community!

Replies

Anil Matcha
How to use producthunt to get early users apart from producthunt launch. Someone who used other features of producthunt to get targeted users would be an ideal choice
Stefan Smiljkovic
Some bootstrapper who can talk about how they grow their business using organic growth hacks.
Gregoire Parant
What are the challenges of hybridization at work? A popular topic at the moment and many tools are emerging, but which one to choose? How make an easier implementation? And how to support our employees that they feel integrated into the company? Corporate cultures will be brought to evolve and I think that the hybridization should be at the heart of this organizational and managerial turning point.
Kejvi Xhemali
How to use producthunt to get early users apart from producthunt launch
Whit Anderson
More Sharath AMAs! :) I love seeing them and reading through the comments
Fajar Siddiq
The people who receive PH grants, Maker of the year, Community member of the year and other Golden Kitty Awards winners
Barry John
yes, i am perform well. and get all notification seriously.
Tradafx
AMA sessions are an opportunity for you to get to know a ... to ask about their career path, personal growth & journey, an future goals.
well care
It seems to be cool but looks hard to save first earning. For more info please visit https://apkhigh.com/cash-app-plu...