Which tool are you using for internal team documentation?

Abdul Qadir
7 replies
As our support team grows along with our platform complexity, I think it's time we started taking our internal documentation for the team seriously and start building it out so information can be shared across different teams. Which tool do you all use to manage internal docs? Thanks

Replies

Dharin Parekh
Have used confluence for internal documentation. The reason being seamless integration with Jira and nice readily available templates.
Abdul Qadir
@dharin_parekh We use Jira as well so might look at confluence, I was looking for something with not a per user price tag.
Alejandro Cantarero
We use Notion. Have found it to be more lightweight than other solutions I've used in the past. On the "no per user price tag", StackOverflow for Teams recently launched a pretty generous Free tier of their platform.
Asraful Islam
#1 Software Documentation Tool: Bit.ai. Bit.ai is new-age software documentation and knowledge management tool that helps teams to collaborate, share, track, and manage all company knowledge in one place. Bit documents, unlike your standard Word Docs, are interactive.
Michelle Edmund
Hi! I have worked for a company for six years. All these times, I didn't have any folders with me. That's because that company took care of that and gave us document software. If you still are looking for it. You could try https://clickhelp.com/online-sof... as well. I never had any questions with that software. It's straightforward and pleasant to work with. I think it can be better than microsoft's in some ways. So, Abdul, I hope you and your team will succeed. You can check that software. Good luck!
Petre Sosa
Not only internal documentation but customer facing too. Me and a few colleagues have launched Archbee version 3.0. An amazing documentation tool. You should check this out!