Which Software do you use the most in daily Life?

Shrutika More
19 replies
Let's Discuss about Software's and see which one gets the most vote

Replies

Christian C
really like Figma - not a designer but using it a lot to develop and share content with designers
Jan Beisheim
@chriscarex Figma is great for mock-ups. If you want to design something more artistic but Illustrator is too complicated as non-designer you might want to give Kittl a try. Just launched it today: www.producthunt.com/posts/kittl
Shrutika More
hii @chriscarex I agree figma is quick and easy to use
Jan Beisheim
@shrutika_more Figma is great for mock-ups. If you want to design something more artistic but Illustrator is too complicated as non-designer you might want to give Kittl a try. Just launched it today: www.producthunt.com/posts/kittl
Jan Beisheim
@sahil639 Figma is great for mock-ups. If you want to design something more artistic but Illustrator is too complicated as non-graphic designer you might want to give Kittl a try. Just launched it today: www.producthunt.com/posts/kittl
Sahil Pednekar
@shrutika_more glad to hear you say that
Adam Casole-Buchanan
Also not a designer, but use Figma a lot just to get ugly drafts in front of a designer
Jan Beisheim
@adamcbuchanan Figma is great for mock-ups. If you want to design something more artistic but Illustrator is too complicated as non-designer you might want to give Kittl a try. Just launched it today: www.producthunt.com/posts/kittl
Shrutika More
@adamcbuchanan sounds good Figma is really good
Adam Casole-Buchanan
@jan_beisheim You got yourself a supporter. I'll give this a try this weekend.
Jan Beisheim
@adamcbuchanan that's great! Let me know your feedback once tested!
Kartik Dashasahastra
Figma 1)Easy to use 2)Accessible 3)Collaboration made easy.
Jan Beisheim
@kartik_pd give Kittl a try! It empowers everyone to create stunning designs without graphic design experience. www.producthunt.com/posts/kittl
Jahangir Alom
I'm a professional product photographer. So, it's very usual for me to do work with it for photo editing purposes.
Shrutika More
@jahangir_alom7 sounds good! for editing purpose photoshop is best no doubt
Dennis Isaac
On Average, more than 70% of my time is spent in Figma for UI Design. I use Photoshop and Illustrator for graphics so there are some days I don't use Figma but spend my whole day in Photoshop or Illustrator.
Jan Beisheim
@deleted-3301515 Figma and Illustrator are both great! If you need something really fast with similar design functionalities like Illustrator you should give Kittl a try: www.producthunt.com/posts/kittl
Adriel Cruz
I always use Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and rarely use Adobe After Effects and Figma