Which Software do you use the most in daily Life?

Shrutika More
19 replies
Let's Discuss about Software's and see which one gets the most vote

Replies

Dennis Isaac
On Average, more than 70% of my time is spent in Figma for UI Design. I use Photoshop and Illustrator for graphics so there are some days I don't use Figma but spend my whole day in Photoshop or Illustrator.
Jan Beisheim
@deleted-3301515 Figma and Illustrator are both great! If you need something really fast with similar design functionalities like Illustrator you should give Kittl a try: www.producthunt.com/posts/kittl
Christian C
really like Figma - not a designer but using it a lot to develop and share content with designers
Shrutika More
hii @chriscarex I agree figma is quick and easy to use
Jan Beisheim
@chriscarex Figma is great for mock-ups. If you want to design something more artistic but Illustrator is too complicated as non-designer you might want to give Kittl a try. Just launched it today: www.producthunt.com/posts/kittl
Jan Beisheim
@shrutika_more Figma is great for mock-ups. If you want to design something more artistic but Illustrator is too complicated as non-designer you might want to give Kittl a try. Just launched it today: www.producthunt.com/posts/kittl
Jan Beisheim
@sahil639 Figma is great for mock-ups. If you want to design something more artistic but Illustrator is too complicated as non-graphic designer you might want to give Kittl a try. Just launched it today: www.producthunt.com/posts/kittl
Adam Casole-Buchanan
Also not a designer, but use Figma a lot just to get ugly drafts in front of a designer
Jan Beisheim
@adamcbuchanan Figma is great for mock-ups. If you want to design something more artistic but Illustrator is too complicated as non-designer you might want to give Kittl a try. Just launched it today: www.producthunt.com/posts/kittl
Kartik Dashasahastra
Figma 1)Easy to use 2)Accessible 3)Collaboration made easy.
Jan Beisheim
@kartik_pd give Kittl a try! It empowers everyone to create stunning designs without graphic design experience. www.producthunt.com/posts/kittl
Jahangir Alom
I'm a professional product photographer. So, it's very usual for me to do work with it for photo editing purposes.
Adriel Cruz
I always use Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and rarely use Adobe After Effects and Figma