Which smartphone do you recommend?

Valtteri Ylimäki
11 replies
In earlier times people always compared their phones and discussed the upcoming models etc. I have noticed that nowadays most of the people in my communities (age 25-35, white-collar workers or entrepreneurs) use iPhones and they don't compare or discuss their mobile phones at all :D So, just out of curiosity, which brands and models are you guys using and what would you recommend for me next (using Tiktok, Twitter, Instagram, different SaaS services (GSuite, Pipedrive etc., lots of internet browsing and I love using widgets)).

Replies

David Ehrlichmann
I think an iPhone 13 or 13 Pro is the best choice for you. Got my iPhone 13 Pro a few months ago at mytrendyphone (https://www.mytrendyphone.dk/sho...) and it works great! :)
Oshin Humayune
I got my Poco F3 around 6 months ago and I love it!!! I was previously someone who loved LG and OnePlus but the no fuss interface of Poco has truly made me a convert
Santeri S
OnePlus has been my go-to brand in the past (I'm still rocking a 3T from like 4 years ago), but their future seems a bit uncertain. The HMD Global Nokia's also seem pretty great with little to no bloatware. Then of course if you're already invested in The Fruit Company, you already know what (you have) to get :D
Shivi Jalota
Been using Iphone for quite sometime now
Vaibhav Taneja
Iphone 13 or 13pro would be best according to your requirements. Iphone cinematic mode is no doubt the best to make high-quality videos and its a-15 bionic chips brings the fastest graphics performance in any smartphone, up to 50 percent faster than the leading competition, ideal for video apps, high-performance gaming & softwares.
Gurpinder Singh
iPhone is best if you are looking for performance and long lasting device
Elena Cirera
I recommend iPhone, as it is secure, easy to use and an Iconic product.
Pritam Nanda
Apple, if you are after security, a cleaner UI and legendary user experience
Anu Varila
I am iPhone girl. I like Apple's interface the most :)
Sini Katariina
I have used to Samsung phones, I think Apple phones have very good features but its just easier for me to use Android than IOS