Which skillsets are you aiming to invest more for 2022?

Alexandre Contador
14 replies
Could be anything from growth to playing guitar.

Replies

Kesava Mandiga
3 things. I want to write every day, restart my journey with Python and learn to play the guitar. Trying not to turn this into a jinxed new year's resolution. :)
Alexandre Contador
@k3sava good one, close to what I want to start doing as well. On skillshare there are some cool guitar courses. Do you have a blog?
Dawn Veltri
@k3sava I also want to get back in the habit of writing every day, 2021 was a rough writing year for me.
Alexandre Contador
@k3sava @dawn_veltri1 I don't know about you but im a huge fan of writing in a notebook either if its to forget things.
Kesava Mandiga
@alexdigitalmkt Awesome! Paid for Skillshare a few months ago but haven't found the energy to use it as much as I wanted to. Will go back and look around for the guitar lessons! And yeah, this has been my on and off blog for a few years now: https://medium.com/@k3sava
Kesava Mandiga
@alexdigitalmkt @dawn_veltri1 I've dabbled with voice memos and Otter notes, but a physical notebook is definitely what works for me. :)
Alexandre Contador
@complyant thats awesome, let's stay in touch on IG? Would like to check those videos.
Ender
Empathy and self-care!
Alexandre Contador
@enderm that is so essential, what have you been doing to develop those?
Ender
@alexdigitalmkt 1) trying to be more active in communities that matter to me 2) reading about self-compassion and mindfulness
Ira GI
Education and health!
Alexandre Contador
@ira_gi amazing! Anything that you're doing in a daily routine to develop those?