Which product/s did you get to know because of ProductHunt and you now use?

Martina Hackbartt
8 replies
Good day, Hunters! Hope you are having a great work week. I'm curious; is there any product you got to know because of Product Hunt and is now part of your routine? Which one is it and why do you like it?

Replies

Michael Silber
This was Notion 2.0 for me — I saw it on PH and decided to try it out as a tool to keep my daily notes organized. Now I arrive at new jobs and everyone already uses it 😸
Martina Hackbartt
@product_at_producthunt Hi Michael! I love notion, it's great that you discovered it through notion. Do you remember the aproximate date of its launch? Just curious :) Thank you for sharing!
Goutham
Actually that's an interesting question. As far as I can remember, I am aware that a product was launched in PH when seeing it another time. I use certain tools like Twitter header creator or screenshot tools whenever I need once I get to know them from PH
Martina Hackbartt
@gouthamj Hey Goutham! Sounds great, happens the same to me whenever I see a product on Linkedin or other places. Thank you for sharing :)
Sharath Kuruganty
Where do I start :) There are so many to choose from. Some that came to my mind: Loom Plausible Analytics 1Password 7 for Mac and Windows Notion 2.0 BrandBird
Martina Hackbartt
@5harath Hi, Sharath! Yes indeed, PH is a great source of product findings. I'll definitely take a look at those. Thank you for sharing!
Osheyana Martinez
@nicolechaplin Thank you! I haven't made anything a routine yet, but there are sooooo many good apps on here that I've been exploring. In particular I'm diggin Databox!