Which product are you most proud of so far?

Ghost Kitty
7 replies
I've seen a lot of people who have launched a lot of projects and for the most part there is a chance to create two or more products that have unparalleled success, but the question is which product you worked on made you feel better. successful. And it's not about the success that that product brings you, it's about success in your development as an entrepreneur. I'm really curious about your opinions.🤗

Replies

Ugur KILCI 😈
I was most proud of GiriÅŸimzel (https://www.girisimzel.com/). Because I've reached so many people. I reached 8000 people on Instagram. I had 2 million 200 thousand views on TikTok. I shared 1000 pieces of content in the old version. But with 1000 content, the quality has dropped a bit. So I upgraded to the new version where I listed the best quality ones. :)
Sergio Zaciu
the product I'm working on right now is very likely to become my most proud accomplishment, but other than that I'd say it's a film screenplay I helped write a year ago that's having its world premiere at Cannes in 4 weeks (not a product by PH logic, but still a product haha) :)
Kazimieras Melaika
We're still working on our product right now and I really like it myself! Hope others will see how they can fit and use this product too, and it will be a valuable tool for many! Btw, we’re launching in late May. Check out our upcoming PH page: www.producthunt.com/upcoming/eff... Our project is called: Effecto. It’s an app for detailed health tracking. Pretty much for everything that is related to your physical or mental health and every daily factor that can affect you.