Which Product are you looking forward to the most that has a Product Hunt Upcoming Page ?

Arun Pariyar
20 replies
With so many great products being listed what you are looking forward to the most ? Share the link & Tell us why 😁

Replies

Tania Kot
Since I am from Ukraine, it's impossible not to mention Blend https://www.producthunt.com/upco... Blend is a genuinely valuable idea for the world, I think that the app can be also useful for other countries because there are always people that need help and with the upcoming economic crisis in the EU (that's what they say), it can become a life-changer.
Tania Kot
@sercan_oray the idea is great <3 but I work on another project. my project is Ender Turing, an AI solution for sales and customer service teams :)
Sercan Oray
@tania_kot I love the idea, subscribed for your launch!
Yaroslava Antipina 🇺🇦
@tania_kot I will support this comment for sure) We will soon be ready for launch here. But actually the app already helps people.
Arun Pariyar
Hey @tania_kot just subscribed to Blend will be sure to support on launch day !
Viacheslav Maznov
@tania_kot appreciate your support. We are doing our best to make the possibility of helping people as much efficient as possible
Eivind Håverstad
tbh, I usually never use the upcoming pages. Speaking as a consumer of other products. When building and shipping my own products, I haven't got any effect out of this upcoming page. For sure, this depends on how many followers you've got in the first place. But what about you @arunpariyar. Have you ever found the true value of an upcoming page? If yes, It is interesting to know how you made it work for you.
Arun Pariyar
Hey @eivindhaa I am yet to use it so far personally but I see that currently SigmaOS Workspace Templates and Absurd Design - Chapter 4 they have like +8045 and +2808 following which is crazy but I am sure that must bring them value on the launch day. I am sure someone will share their experience for us to learn from 😁
Tania Kot
@arunpariyar @eivindhaa very genuine reply. appreciate it a lot since we lonly plan to launch here.
Eivind Håverstad
@arunpariyar Interesting. Thanks for sharing. It would be nice to get some insight on their secret souce for an upcoming page.🤩
Eivind Håverstad
@arunpariyar @tania_kot Thanks, Tania :) I've got better results by engaging with content creators here in the PH community, Twitter, indiehackers.com and various Slack communities. I'll make sure to subscribe to your upcoming page though. And if you find it valuable, please share what you've learned. Having a pre launch in any form is most often (always) a great strategy for a successful launch. Good luck with your preparations!
Sercan Oray
I'm looking forward to launch our product actually 🤩 https://t.co/TMD2aEzZf7
Arun Pariyar
Hi @sercan_oray subscribed and will upvote on launch day 👍
Sercan Oray
Hey @arunpariyar 🙋🏻‍♂️ Thanks for the back up! Launch day will be very exticing 🤩
Matthew Ritchie
I recently subscribed to Acapela, which I'm interested to learn more about—I'm always looking to find ways to be slightly more productive and on top of things: https://www.producthunt.com/upco... Although, it would be very remiss of me not to mention that a product I'm a part of is launching soon 😉 https://www.producthunt.com/upco... Thanks for starting this thread! The Upcoming Page seems underutilized by some makers, but personally, I like the ability to see what people are working on and get updates as they get closer to launch. But I completely understand some people prefer to keep things top-secret until launch day 🤫
Arun Pariyar
Hey @matthew_ritchie, glad to read your comment. There are many ways to go about ones product keep it a secret until the last minute which could turn out to be great as well for general product but if it's a niche might not probably so may be building your community a bit before launch might do good. Either way personally I think upcoming page can be helpful in the process for sure 😁
Kazimieras Melaika
I think I'm waiting for our product launch, haha :D We’re launching in late May. Check out our upcoming PH page: www.producthunt.com/upcoming/eff... Our project is called: Effecto. It’s an app for detailed habits, health, symptoms, and meds tracking. Pretty much for everything that is related to your physical or mental health and every daily factor that can affect you.