Which marketing tools do you use and why?

Sanjna
10 replies

Replies

Danah Makow
Segment - CDP (customer data platform) - helps marketers move quickly in a no-to-low code environment. E.g. connect your email analytics to your data warehouse in minutes or implement your Facebook pixel on your site instantly without digging into the html/css Braze - email and push campaigns - easily segment users and create highly personalized campaigns to nudge them along in their journey Appsflyer - MMP (mobile measurement partner) - user attribution and deeplinks. Leader in the space, has all of the features you need, consistently adding new features Stripo - visual email editor tool - drag and drop. Can use the drag and drop features but also edit the html/css. Plugs in with several email service providers to export your emails instantly. Affordable pricing tiers. If you're looking for strictly HTML, Litmus is the best. Typeform - to get user feedback. Fewer complex features than Survey Monkey (like survey panels) but is cheaper and has a nice customizable interface
Mounir Nejjai
Google Ads Active Campaign Radaar
Vaibhav Taneja
Google ads- For Paid advertisements Outgrow- For creating interactive content for our website SEM rush- For competitor analysis
ehsan ahmad.n
I am using Ahref, and it's great for SEO
Dorothy M. Shell
More recently, I discovered such a cool marketing feature as call tracking. This is a feature that helps you monitor your current advertising campaigns and can also be used to optimize and track your marketing budget. I tried this in my business and it's pretty cool for ad quality analysis. If you are interested in this topic, you can find out more here - https://dialics.com/blog/call-tr....