Which is your preferred way to contact new leads/partners?

Martina Hackbartt
9 replies
Hey, Hunters! Hope you are having a great work week :) Today I wanted to ask you about your favorite way of reaching out to different people; like potential users or partners. For example, at ReSkript we mainly use Linkedin; by reaching out to small-medium-sized team members. And we also use Product Hunt a lot, since it's very easy here to find like-minded people who belong to different areas.

Replies

Karolina Slovcovaite
We also mainly use linkedin but the response rate is quite average. What did you find works well for you?
Well we're going to be launching in Twitch so we're actually going to be using that platform to reach out. We've also got some good ideas for Twitter as well
Martina Hackbartt
@maxwellcdavis That's great! I did not know launching on Twitch was a thing. Thank you for sharing :)
Nim Ron
I believe the platform itself is not the main issue, as it strongly varies between different people - who they are, where they are from, what they do, etc. The name of the game, as I see it, is personalization of the reach-out. If it's too generic it simply doesn't work anymore.
Galia Ben David
Sending them a video! it really stands out from the generic emails!
Karolina Slovcovaite
@galia_ben_david I had the same advice, but I feel like on Linkedin it would work much better if we could attach a video file to a message. Or am I missing some features? 🤦