Which is the most useful mobile application that you use?

TIASHA HALDER
24 replies

Replies

Harshit Beniwal
Things 3 by cultured code has been a useful utility on my phone since a long time now.
Ashit Vora
@almost_designer, the UI of Things looks dope.
Well aside from Product Hunt I'm assuming: If I go on screen time it's Whatsapp followed by Twitter and LinkedIn. But in terms of useful it's got to be Spotify - I listen to music most of the time and I'm an avid Podcast listener!
ᗰᗩ᙭ ᒍ.
iOS Shortcuts ))
Vince
@max15 any specific use cases?
Y Gao
Well, app store?
Louie Kangeter
I think it's ClickUp for me. Great organizational tool!
Harm
My banking app, my Bitcoin wallet, Reddit, Twitter and Telegram.
Ana
By now, Notion mobile app has become a go-to for so many things. To the point where I have my personal account with my budget tracker, daily planner, to-do lists etc. And even a colab page with my husband's account where we keep a running grocery list and "movies to watch".
Sofya Narbut
Notes app is basically my calendar and small back-up brain
Ashit Vora
PhonePe - it's for India only but I can do 90% of my online transactions - recharging my cellphone plan, paying my daughter's school fees, paying electricity, landline, broadband bills, book train & bus tickets. Anything you ask for is there on PhonePe.
Galia Ben David
An underrated app this the pomodoro! It's a super simple timer that goes on for 25 minutes of work and 5 minutes of rest. Especially working from home, it's so easy to break down work into smaller chunks, enabling you to actually focus while you're working! you can also customize the work and break times!
Jake Gutstein
This is a great question! I feel like it often takes asking something like this to realize how few apps people tend to use. I'd say Notion, Spotify, Mint, Slack, Gmail (Uber and CitiBike are useful as well) Of course, also Apple's apps (such as Messages)
Jack taylor
most often uses google maps
Launching soon!
I would say at this time and age, fintech apps are really making my life easier. The smart payment methods have literally changed the way I used to shop most of the times.
Nidhin
WhatsApp & WhatsResponse - helps me automate a lot of my whatsapp communication & chats. https://www.producthunt.com/post...