Which is the best team productivity app, for mobile phone users? An app that's simple to use.

Sujeet Singh
6 replies
Hey guys, looking for your frank feedback here! I have used slack, however, it's not simple for all team members and its paid version is quite costly. Trello doesn't provide a chat platform, so need to use another chat app for communication. Jira, Basecamp, monday.com, etc isn't simple either, plus they are made for desktop users. I haven't found an app that has chat and task management features built together. Any suggestions?

Replies

ambuj jain
I feel butter to really user friendly and amazing to collaborate
Raghav
Not mobile but soon to be. I use Akiflow to manage all my tasks. It imports all the tasks from gmail, google calendar, slack, trello, todoist etc. on one panel and helps me organise things efficiently. Soon they will be launching their mobile app....for now it's for PC's
Deepabali Saha
Hi Sujeet, I use ProProfs Project (https://www.proprofsproject.com/) to manage my team and projects. It lets me create project workflows, assign tasks, and define due dates for multiple projects in one place. Also, the tool allows my team to coordinate efforts via task comments and file sharing. This ensures enhanced collaboration and improved productivity, leading to sure-shot project success. Besides, it offers solid time tracking ability, helping me gain insight into team performance from anywhere and anytime.