Which email delivery system do you use?

Raiyan Yahya
14 replies
I am trying to find out the best dynamic email delivery system with a simple setup. Any recommendations ?

Replies

Bogomil Shopov - Бого
What do you mean by that? What's e-mail delivery system?
Raiyan Yahya
@bogomep I meant apps that help you with transactional emails, dynamic templates and marketing campaigns.
Bogomil Shopov - Бого
@raiyanyahya Ah. I am using Mailerlite and I am very happy!
Ivan Homola
I researched the 12 best email marketing tools a few months ago. I'm using MailerLite because they offer a very generous free tier with 1,000 subscribers and 12,000 emails/month. Also, you can set up email automation with custom workflows. I haven't found this feature in a free tier anywhere else. For transactional emails, I use MailerSend (free tier) and Sendgrid.
Raiyan Yahya
@ichangetheway thanks.. I will be using transactional emails..going to look into mailersend. 👍
Rosie Higgins
I use Sendgrid for transactional emailing. I'm not 100% happy with the API as there are some technical issues but it's OK.
Jonathan Massabni
@rosie_higgins_grapevine I use Sendgrid as well, ok for the required volume and integrates easily with my other tools
Rosie Higgins
@jonathanm yeah it's ok, my problem is I have a particular requirement that has had an issue open in Github for months without being resolved. We'll have to switch eventually if there is no resolution. But at least the emails don't go to spam :D!
Jonathan Massabni
@rosie_higgins_grapevine wow thanks for your feedback, that's definitely good to know for the future! I read that their service quality went down as they started having big clients. Will keep that in mind when our requirements will change :)
Raiyan Yahya
@rosie_higgins_grapevine I don’t like the part where I have to secure my account with their own 2fa Authenticator. But their setup is quite straightforward.
Rosie Higgins
@raiyanyahya yeah that's another thing. The 2fa system went down temporarily the other day and I couldn't get into the portal for a bit
Ilko Kacharov [Team-GPT]
As for dynamic/responsive emails, my team and I are using open-source MJML templates. You can check it out at https://mjml.io/ and https://github.com/mjmlio/mjml Having that set it doesn't really matter which email service provider platform we use to send them as the results are always astonishing. MJML has been built by Mailjet and released publicly a few years ago. These templates work fine with Mailjet, SendGrid, SendInBlue and MailGun.