Which channel would you choose?

Bikash Kampo
6 replies
If you could only communicate with your current and prospective customers through a single channel, which would you choose and why?

Replies

Anna Avvakumova
I agree that phone calls are still the most convenient way to solve the issues in most industries. However, online chats with great support team and some help from a highly-educated bot can bring almost the same value to the customers.
Piotr Zgierski
@anna_caine I must admit that so far I have not met a good enough chatbot to settle all the doubts that I had when making contact. They often duplicate information that is already on the page, less often they have a comprehensive database of problems. Contact with a person always seems best. So great support is important as you mentioned.
Bikash Kampo
@anna_caine It can be mixture of bot and human intelligence. All the basic repetitive queries can be solved by bot but at some point of time, human should take it up. And if that can include audio chat then that would be a boom since typing is so early 2000's 😃
Piotr Zgierski
Its still a phone call do better that any of the mail, or chat.
Bikash Kampo
@piotr_zgierski Yes if something that can hold the second position after face-to-face meeting is a phone call.