Where would you like your product to be by the end of September?

Waqar Wasti
6 replies
Whats your goals for September? Mine are; -get 300 sign ups on Ventroduce -have a successful PH launch on September 21st -publish my venture insight youtube series -ship 1 feature update every week

Replies

Good luck for your goals, keep going and tell us where your product is in a month :D. My goals are : lauching the website, even if it's empty at first.
Waqar Wasti
@jacquelinclem Its a great goal to have! Let me know when its live
Misha Krunic
Hey, Waqar! For the project I'm currently working on https://botmenot.com I hope to have an additional blog page launched and one or two articles published! It will depend though on how smooth the implementation is, but I don't expect any major problems. Also, I would like to start making some content for Social Media because as of lately I have not been able to work on that front as much as I would have liked to. Good luck to you!
Waqar Wasti
@price2spy Nice! What sort of content/ articles are you looking to post? I've found that consistency is key with social posts (and its something I struggle with)
Misha Krunic
@waqarw Well topical articles mostly, for the beginning at least. Meaning, articles about bot detection, protection, bots themselves, etc. I agree and empathize with your second point totally!