Where is one place you want to visit that you haven’t been before?

Sharath Kuruganty
40 replies

Replies

Joshua Dance
London. Never been to the UK at all.
Daryll
OK, I have always wanted to go into at least low earth orbit. I've been all kinds of places (Bali, Paris, Rome) - if earth-bound I guess I'd like to visit Egypt or see more of Italy :)
Mike T
I've travel a lot, but one place I have yet to visit is Uzbekistan. Amazing food!
Sagar
Basel, Switzerland.
Victor David
I'd like to go to Greece. I've been close in Europe but haven't made the hop. While I'm in that part of the world, I want to go to Spain and Morocco too.
Ayaz Karimov
@stefan_smiljkovic if you come any time, I would be more than happy to show the city around :) I live in Tallinn
Lukas deConantsesznak
Mountains in Chile! Also, deep nordic areas like Northern Finland and see the northern lights.
Martina Hackbartt
One of my dreams is to go to Europe during Christmas season and visit many different Christmas markets (mainly in Germany, Czechia, Austria, etc) 😍
Anna Filou
Japan. Anywhere in Japan, really. Seems like an entirely different world.
Hesam Tavakoli
North Korea =))))
Pranav Lanjewar
Manchester , San Fransisco , touring all famous cities of world
Md Salehin Khan
I never stepped out of my country. My list is long but I want to start with Hang Sơn Đoòng cave at Vietnam.
David
Szechuan & Shaanxi; I have some roots there, but mostly it would be to satisfy my fasinaction with their food.
Leandro Zubrezki
Japan 🇯🇵 🏯 🗾 🎎 🍜 🍣 ❤️
Donia Ahmed
my list is so long so as a start I'd choose the Maldives where I can relax and enjoy the beautiful nature
John Obono
Rome, Italy. The whole of Italy actually, because I hear the country is beautiful. But Rome stands out for the architecture and art.