Where do you get your inspiration/ideas?

Julia Doronina
49 replies

Replies

Matthew Johnson
I've started going for walks, and take nothing but my notebook to capture ideas as I go. I make sure not to bring my headphones so I'm not tempted to listen to a podcast, which takes up all my attention. I find it to be super useful, plus I get some exercise.
Julia Doronina
@mattcrail It's really cool! How often do you go for these walks?
Preeti Chovoor
Currently having to decorate my room so all my inspiration is coming from pinterest
Julia Doronina
@preeti_chovoor the same thing, but I am trying to decorate all my new flat right now πŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺ but sometimes it is not so inspiring but on the contrary nervous πŸ˜…
Mia Pham
It really depends on what I'm doing. Email marketing campaign https://reallygoodemails.com/. Landing pages https://saaslandingpage.com/feat... But absolutely interacting with my colleagues and peers. Sometimes you just gotta see things differently.
Julia Doronina
@mia_pham πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘Œ Like both links, thank you for sharing!
Alexey Shashkov
Julia, I'm reading the Product hunt and Techcrunch in search of inspiration.
Misha Krunic
Honestly, lately, I've been mostly getting inspired by reading (I mean world classics, not entrepreneurial books), spending time in nature, and talking to other developers. As they say, that's what charges my batteries!
Julia Doronina
@price2spy Yes, books really help to relax, I like and use this approach too!
Erik Droh
Always dribbble, awwwards and behance!
Tokyo Rio
Airtime allocation is also known as the Airtime Fairness which provides Intelligent allocation among the connected devices. A user can take benefits of the Airtime Allocation function by creating low priority to the Guest Network and other web applications which shouldn't be prioritized. It gives full priority to streaming devices. It can be allocated by the entire network or through all the devices which are being connected to your network. You can configure the Airtime allocation using the web interface of the setup.ampedwireless.com window. http://amped-wireless-setup.com/
Tokyo Rio
While managing the router configuration file, a user is recommended to create a backup of the configuration settings that he wants to use in the future. Backed-up configuration files can be used for future purposes with the help of the restoration process through the routerlogin.net interface. The configuration file of the Netgear router is being stored in the computer. After the reset process, users are advised to restore those settings back into the router to bring back the performance level of the router. https://netgeargenierouter.net/
Dawn Veltri
I read a lot. Not just business books, although I do read a hefty amount of those, but stories about people's lives. I also try to be constantly curious and ask questions. Most of my inspiration is found in unlikely places and I've found that if you don't approach every situation as if you might learn something you miss out.
Julia Doronina
@dawn_veltri1 What business books and biographies can you recommend reading?
Jung Min
Analyzing your daily life, once you start thinking about what you could use to improve the day-to-day is where I find the most ideas!
Daria Kalinovskaya
@jung_min ThatΒ΄s right Jung! For me is just enogh to go outside and see the world behaviours!
Kevin Offret
With everything around me. Sometimes books as well as videos
Julia Doronina
@56_kev what books can you recommend for startupers?
Kevin Offret
@julia_demyanchuk Hum, I love reading personal development. Do you know Robert Kiyosaki ?
Julia Doronina
@56_kev Yes, I know his Rich Dad Poor Dad but I still haven't read it
Kevin Offret
@julia_demyanchuk I think this kind of book is a good source of inspiration ^^
Alexandra Thomas
Newsletters from a range of different media sources, discussions with friends and colleagues and from the world around us!
Julia Doronina
@alexandra_thomas2 what newsletters do you recommend to subscribe to?
Alexandra Thomas
@julia_demyanchuk Hi Julia, it will all depend on the industry you work in, but I like to subscribe to a range of bigger news channels (such as WSJ, Fast Company, Forbes etc.) and a range of smaller, more specific titles (Entrepreneur, TechCrunch, PH, BetaList, Better Lemonade Stand, and other ecommerce titles as I work in the ecommerce industry!) Are there any particular newsletters you recommend?
By reading blogs out of my interest, hearing nice rhythmic music, taking a walk, watching relevant content. Pretty much it.
Simon Row
A very interesting question. I usually take inspiration from my loneliness. When I am calm and relaxed, ideas come naturally. Of course, my brain must be ready to accept ideas.
Julia Doronina
@simon_row Yes, I think it's a really good thing to restart your brain without anyone.
Zied Hamdi
I get them from my everyday problems, I try to imagine how it could be if that problem was solved, then I imagine what could solve/reduce that problem. I'm a daydreamer since I was 4 or less :-) The good thing is that this is an exercise to the brain, so when you get used to it, ideas start coming more often. I like a quote of Coco Chanel who once said: "take my ideas, i'll have others"
Julia Doronina
@zhamdi Wow, I really like your approach and the quote!
Zied Hamdi
@julia_demyanchuk I'm happy it resonates with you :-), many people consider that as 'over thinking'.
Nicole botello
For being an SEO, I really inspired by these genius personalities in SEO world John Mueller, Danny Sullivan and Neil Patel.
Edward Danilyuk
Most of my ideas come from reading conversations - there are thousands of existing problems out there.
Edward Danilyuk
@julia_demyanchuk Probably the #1 reason I hear people never get started - "I dont have an idea"
Julie Glenn
Now as you have completed the Netgear mesh router setup process, log in to your router and make the most of it. Here's how to log in to Netgear mesh WiFi router. https://routerloginnet.tips/trou...