Where do you get international legal or tax advise for a remote startup or freelancer?

Ana Vizcarrondo
2 replies
I am starting a remote company and I find current solutions are expensive, price is opaque, communication is slow through back and forth emails. Also global and international expertise is not that easy to find. I am both looking for good solutions and doing research about these services. It would be great to know if you've had any challenges figuring international taxes, legal issues when hiring remote, doing international sales, or similar, and share how you have solved them so we can learn from each other. Thank you! Ana.

Replies

Layton Rustad
Nowadays, you can find many Law firms online that could help you out in this situation. Considering the way the entire world has changed during the past two years and the impact of the pandemic, most of us want to work from home for companies from the other side of the world. So, these legal firms adapted pretty well to the new realities, and now they provide international legal services. For the international tax advice, you'll always need to have some copies of your paystubs. You might generate them on https://www.paystubcreator.net/. That's the easiest way to get them.
Cristi Lungu
that's a good question for nowadays antrepreneurs