Where do you find Sales People without any budget?

Jonas Schaller
10 replies
I love to code stuff, but I am absolutely not a sales man, i dont have the talent for that so where can i find such people?

Replies

Launching soon!
If you can not afford to hire someone, it is better to find a person and give him a fraction of your equity plus a share of every sale.
Launching soon!
@jonassc Well, you have to do some research for that. Reach out to people on LinkedIn or other investment portals.
Jonas Schaller
@qudsia_ali thats what i thought but where can you find such a person
Varun Kodnani
@qudsia_ali I fully agree with you! We've done the same here at Flowace
Launching soon!
@varun_kodnani Yes, because it is the only best option when you don't have enough budget.
Varun Kodnani
@qudsia_ali You’re spot on! Great to connect with you
Brian Regan
Hey Jonas, it would be good to understand what you think you need a 'sales person' for. There are a lot of reasons why hiring or working with a sales person may not be the right move for you right now: too early, it's not the right product motion for you, etc.
Jonas Schaller
@brian_regan so i need one because i programmed a finished product that must be sold from person to person like via email or phone but i cant afford hire someone thats my problem
Brian Regan
@jonassc If you can't afford to hire someone you could always start with a tool like outreach.io that does automated email outreach.. it makes it very doable for a single person to start this type of outreach. You'll learn a lot by doing this.
Tedel
Learn about affiliate marketing. It seems to be what you are looking for.