Where do you find Sales People without any budget?

Jonas Schaller
10 replies
I love to code stuff, but I am absolutely not a sales man, i dont have the talent for that so where can i find such people?

Replies

Launching soon!
If you can not afford to hire someone, it is better to find a person and give him a fraction of your equity plus a share of every sale.
Launching soon!
@jonassc Well, you have to do some research for that. Reach out to people on LinkedIn or other investment portals.
Brian Regan
Hey Jonas, it would be good to understand what you think you need a 'sales person' for. There are a lot of reasons why hiring or working with a sales person may not be the right move for you right now: too early, it's not the right product motion for you, etc.
Jonas Schaller
@brian_regan so i need one because i programmed a finished product that must be sold from person to person like via email or phone but i cant afford hire someone thats my problem
Brian Regan
@jonassc If you can't afford to hire someone you could always start with a tool like outreach.io that does automated email outreach.. it makes it very doable for a single person to start this type of outreach. You'll learn a lot by doing this.
Tedel
Learn about affiliate marketing. It seems to be what you are looking for.