Where are you building your audience in 2023?

Easlo
35 replies
I'm Easlo aka The Notion Guy. I've been building an audience on Twitter for two years. And in the past few months, I also started publishing short-form videos on TikTok and Instagram. I'm now planning to focus on making YouTube videos in 2023. What's your focus this year?

Replies

Johan Steneros
Been focusing on Twitter for the last year and now moving onto LinkedIn
Johan Steneros
@shivbhadrasinhgohil I think Twitter is the most fund and interesting place to be. I also really like the short form and thread format. LinkedIn has a great user base and i think it is easier to identify your target audience, but not as fun.
Edun Kerry
@shivbhadrasinhgohil @jsteneros interesting...im also looking to expand to LinkedIn so i would keep this in mind
Johan Steneros
@shivbhadrasinhgohil it's the most fun place on the internet. Great to make new connections of all types, read news, and reach your audience.
Krzesimir
I’m currently working on an online course about technical aspects of UI Design (limitations, possibilities, developer handoff, development process) with no need to code. I’m building an audience 100% on Twitter, but I’m planning on moving to TikTok and IG too with video content.
Alexandru Paduraru
@krzesimir_ostrowski that sounds nice, let's get in contact, maybe we can do partnership for our audience (400.000 unique/month) on https://www.creative-tim.com/cou...
Edun Kerry
@krzesimir_ostrowski sounds aamazing bruhhh im sure video content would be overkill for your course lol. im interested btw
Krzesimir
@edun_kerry thanks, I appreciate it! If you'd like I can update you when the sign-up landing page will be available :)
Krzesimir
@axelut thanks! Sounds very interesting! DM me?
Govind
Hey Easlo! Love your content! 👍 I recently received my Notion Essentials Badge and I've already got some templates in the final stage of development. So My focus is my Digital store on gumroad. Maybe you could share the process and workflow you follow when building notion templates. Like - How do you design the graphics and product images for gumroad? - What applications stacks do you rely on to manage your digital inventory and finances? - How do you plan and structure your templates. I also noticed that you use A. I Voice on your youtube tutorials. What website/application do you use to generate text-to-speech?
Edun Kerry
@govind_bhat327 I'm also a Notion creator and i could say use canva if you're just starting out to create your product images along the way progress into figma as it gives you more quality graphics. also I basically use Notion for product management and inventory
Govind
@edun_kerry I use canva for most of my graphic design requirements but yeah, i feel like Figma is the better option. Is there any particular process you follow during development? Thanks for the tip!
Shivbhadrasinh Gohil
I've started focusing on Twitter but I do Crosspost on Linkedin & Instagram too.
Minha Nadeem
Nothing this year, probably something by next year after I learn some vital tips and get some insights into launching products.
Stefanos Karakasis
Focusing on LinkedIn and cross-posting on Twitter.
Steve Benjamins
I grew my TikTok business and marketing account from 0 - 30,000 subscribers last year. Then I gave it up. I only made 18 videos but I quickly discovered TikTok wasn't for me. It sucked a lot of my attention. I would publish a new video and check the stats like a hundred times a day— no exaggeration, it was very addicting haha. Plus some videos would get hundreds of comments — which means I'd inevitably get some negative comment too which would ruin my day. It all just started to get stressful. Honestly I bet other people could handle the stress better! I just decided it wasn't for me. So in 2023, I'm just continuing to focus my attention on YouTube. I just enjoy it more as a creator.
Anoir Houmou
Twitter and Reddit
Edun Kerry
just published my first article on medium today https://medium.com/@Sremmlifek/a...
Michael Kurek
My focus is growing my newsletters subscriber list and really improving on everything we provide to investors.
Sharyph
Twitter is my first choice and it will be my main focus. But this year, I am creating content on LinkedIn and Instagram as well.
Focusing on launching a successful product. Kindly check it out and join our waitlist @ insight7.io You can contribute to my discussion on ChatGPT here https://www.producthunt.com/disc...
Sanjay Somashekar
Surprisingly I have been focusing on Product Hunt a lot lately, will focus on LinkedIn and Twitter to build an audience in 2023
Francesco D'Alessio
Good question. Mainly Twitter But looking at Linkedin and Instagram - apparently good for growth!
Zara Hoffman
We've been focusing on Instagram and will continue to do so since that's where most of our audience is. But we're also going to start making some YouTube videos.