When was the last time you felt close to burnout & what did you do to show yourself care?

Gurpinder Singh
4 replies

Replies

Luka Vasic
At the end of 2021, I had a huge burnout from everything that I was doing and knew that I needed to do something about it. I sat down and taught about what my priorities were and I dropped some of the stuff that I was doing since I saw that I didn't enjoy it and was not my priority. Besides that, I started going to the gym and taking daily walks which helps me clear my mind.
Gurpinder Singh
@luka_vasic really a good move to focus on your health
Launching soon!
At the start of this year, I felt like everything was too much. So the first thing I did was a break. I took a break of 3 to 4 days to re-evaluate everything and analyze what was working for me and what was not. So, I dropped a lot of what I was doing, but they were not working for me, And I shifted all my focus to what I was more interested in.
Andrew Beburishvili
It was after 1 year working for a big company :) I faced the fact that my productivity goes steep down if I am pressed by money and not work out of the reason to realise my creative potential :) As a rule to handle such pre-burnout moments I switch to some absolutely different activity like strolling or playing computer games :) especially Destiny is a good choice for that. If you use somehing like that https://leprestore.com/destiny/ then the relaxing effect is even bigger ;)