❓When are you most productive when working from home?

Evelina Radoycheva
59 replies
Let's talk productivity. When are you most productive when working from home? 🍜 After a meal πŸŒ… Early in the morning πŸŒ™ Late at night β˜• After Π° coffee πŸ‹οΈ After exercising Let me know in the comments below ;)

Replies

Ilko Kacharov [Team-GPT]
The most productive time for me is just before dinner, when I'm in a hurry or artificial stress to compete the task so I can treat myself with the supper. The second most efficient time is early in the morning while everyone is asleep and I can something done while having a creamy espresso.
Experiencia
after Γ  coffee !!!
Mariya Valchanova
Either after a coffee or late at night, when there are no distractions and time pressure (if we don't count going to sleep).
Vera Mirzoyan
I'm at the top of my productivity in the morning, after a cup of coffee β˜•
Anna Voronina
πŸŒ… Early in the morning
Ana Dodig
After a cup of coffee :) β˜•
Alexey Shashkov
Howdy, Evelina! A cool topic. When I'm working from home I'm most productive: – early in the morning when I have a lot of energy; – late at night when I don't have a lot of anxiety. =)
Dawn Veltri
Definitely after a meal. My most productive hours are after lunch.
Mahak from Outgrow
From 11-12 am, in the evening(5-7 pm) and in the night(they are best).
Dafni Chontou
After coffee, after a run and sometimes late at night when I get a spark of inspiration :)
Andrii Kpyto
🍜 After a meal - nope πŸŒ… Early in the morning - sometimes πŸŒ™ Late at night - yes, if needed β˜• After Π° coffee - YES, OF COURSE πŸ‹οΈ After exercising - wait, where is my coffee?
Elena Cirera
@kpyto @eve_rad Why have you not mentioned my favorite Mocha?
Evelina Radoycheva
@kpyto @elena_cirera I'm not a coffee person. You've caught me off guard lol
Hamed Baatour
πŸŒ™ Super Late at night to the point the next day comes up β˜€ so I don't know how to call that early morning or late at night πŸ˜„
Collin Thompson
Early in the morning. I get up at 5:30 am, make a coffee, then dive right into emails. After this, I start to review my daily routine, and decide on what tasks I wanna hit first. I find that I have the most enthusiasm and energy in the morning, and then I use the afternoons for Zoom calls and digital "meetups".
Martina Hackbartt
I'm definitely most productive early in the morning! I get so much done compared to all other parts of the day. After a coffee in the afternoon also works for me, but definitely not at night; at 9pm I'm already feeling my brain shut down.
Joseph V. Lawrence
After some coffee and while listening to lo-fi beats.
Anshika Singh
I worked for a bit from my parent's house, so definitely late at night when my siblings and parents were sleeping and, there were fewer distractions.
Janhvi Sirohi
I think it comes down to momentum. I'm most productive when I just start out and keep working for a few minutes. Starting out initially is hard but usually you get into a rythm and are better able to focus.
Jaskiran Kaur
After Tea and meal, I am most productive as it gives energy and help in concentrating more.
Elena Cirera
@jaskiran_kaur After a meal, I feel a bit sleepy. To break this spell, I take a strong cup of coffee.
Elena Cirera
I am more productive early in the morning, especially after a cup of coffee.
Sebastian Britz
Early in the morning after the first cup of coffee