When an SEO test goes exceptionally well

Jaume Ros
3 replies
When I was working on my first SEO project I decided that the best way to learn was to build my own website and try to rank it. I decided to try and rank a dentist website purely as an experiment. While I was waiting on that experiment to run I also figured it might make sense to try and play around with google maps - and see what I could do there. After a couple of months, I started to get random calls from people looking for a dentist - and I figured my website was working! The reality was that whatever i'd done to that google my business account had shot up to first place. It's so important to put your skills to the test and do experiments to see what works and what doesnt. I cover this and more in my most recent video:

Replies

Ng Fang Kiang
Cool tips! Thanks for sharing, do you think an online business is good for using this tricks?
Atul Ghorpade
Thanks for sharing, Jaume. Will definitely check it.
Lisa Murphy
Hello, I had read the post earlier also you give good information. Thanks for sharing this information. But I want to get information about marketo certification, so I am busy with the same work. Talk to you later