Whats your view on Work from home(WFH) culture?

Mahesh Yadav
4 replies

Replies

Jaskiran Kaur
Everything has its pros and cons , it is just that , you do , what you feel most comfortable with like if someone has some travelling issues the person can work from home , or life if he fractured his leg but want to work , he can do by working from home. If a person likes to work from office , he should go to office,etc.
Vio Vanica
That it comes with advantages (extra time, save money, eating healthy, saving the nature etc) and disadvantages (procrastination, loneliness, work most of the time, etc) For me personally, I think this pandemic brought a lot of good lessons on how to prioritize my time and find out what is really important for me. I also advice you to read this article - https://www.psychnewsdaily.com/a... and also wondering what is your view on WFH?
Shiva Prabhakaran
It is here to stay. We will never go back to working 5-6 days a week in an office. Most internet companies will go for a hybrid model and some will go full remote.
John McD
It's hard to say whether it's a good thing or not. But for me, I won't go back to office if I have the other option. It's meaningless to stay in office when office tasks can be done with the help of remote work software such as AweSun remote desktop or Zoom