Whats the biggest mistake you have made as businessmen?

Utsha Sarker
22 replies
Actually, I am going to start a business. So I need to know some mistakes that businessmen have done.

Replies

Arko Ganguli
Thinking money is the bigger driver for value. Made me do a lot of bad decisions.
Dominik Bošnjak
given the topic at hand, I'd say most of these gaffes result from that same mistake hah
Farabe Ahamed
Having No Clear Marketing Strategy
Emuobosa Onerhime
I trusted that the client would pay so I asked the freelancers to go ahead and trust me but then the client didn't pay. I nearly ended up in court.
Veranika Vinichenka
I put human relations above business ones, and, unfortunately, this led to manipulation. Now I try to be as hard as stone as possible, of course)
Max Velin
I invested my capital incorrectly because I lacked experience in financial literacy. I realized that the main characteristic of an entrepreneur is that he earns good money. All the rest is a mere husk. And all kinds of people can make money. I was convinced of this by the example of https://www.crunchbase.com/person/oskar-hartmann. You don't have to meet all the requirements traditionally ascribed to business people to be successful in building your business. You have to be original and stand out. That way you have a better chance of success.