What would you want to change within current HR culture?

Germanas Latvaitis
2 replies
Hey guys! I am building HR tools that let managers see any issues with employee performance or motivation. Previously at my corporate job, we had huge 100 point surveys that everyone dreaded answering. I tried to change that by sending simple personalized surveys through slack. What other ways are you trying to change the corporate HR culture with your products?

Replies

Solomon Bush
I think HR should stay neutral on politics. It seems like HR at most US corporations bases their decisions off of external political and social factors. But 90% of the time, employees have different views. I don't know if this is something that you can incorporate into your product. But I hope it helps!
Molly Chopps
Let's start with the fact that each company has its own rules and its own tools for HR. Nothing fundamentally needs to be changed. You can just add new tools. I recently read about hr assignment help, used http://writix.co.uk/hr-assignmen... for that. That's exactly what I'm talking about. You just need to do analytics every month and improve what is already there. Also make surveys about what needs to be changed.