What would you do if you were alone on this planet? Or how to find your purpose in life.

Vitaly Nikolaev
22 replies
Just imagine, you are alone on this planet. You can eat whatever you want (imagine that you can easily find food that grows). You don't need money at all, because you can take whatever you want just for free from the stores where people leave all their stuff. You can travel wherever you want. There are no opinions or judgments because there are no people. What would you do? How would you spend your life? Please be honest. I realized that an answer to this question is basically your purpose in your life or somehow related to it. So if you don't know what to do or you're not sure if you're doing something you really want to do...just answer the question - what would you do if you were alone on this planet?

Replies

Veronica Nikolaeva
The answer to this question really helped me to find my purpose in life - now I do what I love so much! thank you!
Paul VanZandt
I think the only thing to do would be to try and travel as much as you can to see the entire world. After that, you just pick up and master as many hobbies as possible!
Vitaly Nikolaev
@paul_vanzandt love it! what hobbies would you pick up?
Paul VanZandt
@vit_niko I like to imagine that if I lived in the woods I would start whittling and making cool sculptures haha.
Vitaly Nikolaev
@paul_vanzandt that's so cool! maybe you should try it now as a hobby..it sounds really interesting!
Ezzat Suhaime
Learn to fly but instead of landing, just skydive to every new location and get a new plane there. 🤠
Vitaly Nikolaev
@ezzat wow, so cool!! maybe you should start learning to fly right now, why not? hah
Tania Kot
enjoy the nature and paint 🎨
Vitaly Nikolaev
@tania_kot that's interesting! can you draw?
Tania Kot
@vit_niko I believe that everybady can, it does not have to look pretty, I think it's about the ideaand you bring with the drawing or painting
Ujjawal Sharma
I'd travel the world, and explore as much as I could! :p
Vitaly Nikolaev
@ujjawal_sharma yeah, that's awesome! So what would you do after traveling around the world and exploring all the countries and interesting places? Would you record the videos about your travels or write notes or would you choose something else to spend your life after visiting all the countries?
Ujjawal Sharma
@vit_niko I'd definitely love to document my travels, for the people to come! It would be cool to leave something that could benefit possibly all future generations
Kazimieras Melaika
Travel ofc. I think I would learn how to sail a boat, a ship, or fly a plane too. Would help me to get from one place to another. Btw, we’re launching in late May or the beginning of June. Check out our upcoming PH page: www.producthunt.com/upcoming/eff... Our project is called: Effecto. It’s an app for detailed habits, health, symptoms, and meds tracking. Pretty much for everything that is related to your physical or mental health and every daily factor that can affect you.
Dow Osage, MBA
These feel like really different questions to me. If I were alone I'd trek to somewhere safe with plenty of food, preferably near a clean water source. But my purpose in life is to support and interact with other humans (I'm a parent.)