What were the best $100 spent on your business ?

Arthur Coudouy
22 replies
Hey PH ! I wanted to have an idea on what tools other makers are investing for their business. Personally, the best $100 spent were on the first 5 months of a Zapier subscription when I discovered how to automate a lot of tasks. What were yours ?

Replies

Natalie Karakina
Subscription to Notion for my team for everyday work stuff
Uku Kudu
Join pay'd community's where my customers hang out. Learn from them. Give value there ;)
Ana MT
A session with a mentor. I learned about the mistakes I was making and what I should learn/ where to improve.
Sreekanth PM
Bought a VPS for our testing. Never thought i would get such an excellent uptime with contabo. But it was worth every penny. Now thinking why should i go cloud.
Cica-Laure Mbappé
I subscribed to Canva Pro and Premiere Pro. These two are really useful for marketing content creation.
nilova.pande@qinaps.com
@cica_laure_mbappe I was considering Canva, but the free version itself has so much offer, it would be long while before i need to buy a paid subscription :)
Cica-Laure Mbappé
@nilova_pande true! Depends on what you create. But once you try the pro version it's hard to go back 😉 there are a lot of design elements, photos and great fonts too!
Arko Ganguli
Gsuite subscription. Docs, Sheets, Drive, Mail. Really simplified everything.
Rashmi Gupta
Apart from must haves..Google ads
nilova.pande@qinaps.com
Setting the email marketing tool which connects the Qinaps accounts holders to our contact database as well as the webform fill. This also got us our first paid users. We use SendInblue as our email marketing tool :)
Ostap Yaroshevych
invest in self development if your business is new
The Best OnlyFans Accounts
Crisp.chat and reinvesting everything into development.
Lee Herbert
Well everybody knows about DA VINCI and this software has been automated via one of the best software or any app automation website i.e https://octopuscrm.io/ I have been using this website for my LinkedIn Automation from very long time.
Robert Miller
Bought a WordPress theme for a project based on reviews and buying guides. And it's really a worth buying.
Charlie Wex
There are actually a lot of options. I think that you should start by listening and observing people who are doing the same thing better than you are. Learn from the best, develop yourself and develop all your qualities. Sports and routines will also help you to always be on schedule. Use youtube, they tell you a lot of basics there too. When I started my business I read a lot of different information. I took out a loan on myself to make my idea a reality. The website https://myfin.us gave a lot of useful information about banks and lenders. It was a very useful resource for me. I learned a lot about credit and lenders in general.
Onindo Ahmed
Bought myself a Blinkist subscription. So much value for money!
Wang Fang
My drop shipping business
Jon Snow
I think there are a lot of options, and you should start by listening and observing people who do the same thing better than you. Learn from the best, develop yourself and develop all your qualities. Sports activities and daily routine will also help you to always follow the schedule. When I started my business, I read a lot of different information. I took Visa prepaid cards to make my idea a reality. The website http://www.tremendous.com/produc... gave a lot of useful information about bank cards.
Leo Fix
Honestly, I put the first $100 aside. I've been saving for a very long time and I've been working on my development . I tried different business strategies and got it wrong many times. I sell sports equipment online. I don't have a big online shop. I can tell you that the first thing that helped me was the shopware e-commerce platform. It was my most successful investment. In my opinion shopware ecommerce solution is the best solution to optimize the routine tasks of my business.