What was your indoor entertainment during the lockdowns of 2020/21?

Diana Voronec
5 replies
I'd love to make a pull here with 1. Netflix 2. Video Games 3. Youtube 4. Twitch 5. Audiobooks. 6. Courses 7. Live shows 8. I was doing my own thing ))) We are building a streaming platform and we were definitely doing much of 7. and 8. and watching 3.and 4. )))

Replies

Johannes Grenzemann
I read some books and have tried out google stadia + doom ethernal
Diana Voronec
We are building a streaming platform and we were definitely doing much of 7. and 8. and watching 3.and 4. )))
Christopher Paige
2. I have been playing video games since the lock down. Among all those video games, The Burning Crusade is the absolute peak. There was so much to do every week whether it be doing dailies, dungeons, and raids on your main character or leveling and gearing an alt character/ TBC Gold. The dungeons were plenty in numbers and quite enjoyable and raids were amazing.
Torna
Reviews Consider your height when selecting a massage chair. Most massage chairs are adjustable to accommodate different heights. If you’re taller than average, look for a massage chair with a higher backrest to support your head and shoulders.
Spotify Club
I have been playing computer games since the lock down. Among every one of those computer games, The Consuming Campaign is the outright pinnacle. There was such a great amount to do each week whether it be doing dailies, prisons, and strikes on your primary person or evening out and equipping an alt character/TBC Gold. The prisons were a lot in numbers and very charming and strikes were astonishing. I also enjoyed too much on Entertainment service pages.