What type of work organisation do you prefer?

Marina ฤuriฤ‡
20 replies
Remote work is the new norm. Will it last... Traditional way of organizing work in an office setting, remote work or hybrid, what is your take on remote work and productivity? ๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿป #remotework #officelife #productivity

Replies

Cathy Patalas
I think hybrid is the best, remote work saves me time on commuting to the office but meeting with my team 1/2 x a week feels very nice and that's mostly when we have all of our meetings so they are conducted in a more interactive environment
Marina ฤuriฤ‡
@kapatalas Awesome to hear that work is so neatly organised! Do you have more of a formal or informal type of culture organisation?
Launching soon!
No doubt, Remote Working is the new norm. But I will prefer a hybrid office where we have the facility to do in-person meetings as well.
Marina ฤuriฤ‡
@qudsia_ali I share the same opinion, it's good to have an in-person meeting once in a while and meet the people you work with in a comfortable environment ๐Ÿ˜Š
Tanoy Chowdhury
Remote work suits me I'm in marketing, so I don't necessarily have to go to office to complete tasks. In a remote work set up, I have more free freedom to get things done my own way - use the most productive hours for challenging work Also, I prefer async communication in remote work, because it allows me to plan my communication with my teammates
Marina ฤuriฤ‡
@tanoy27 Async communication is the most significant benefit of remote work for me. Do you sometimes struggle with routine in a fully remote role, or does it come even easier to organize?
Tanoy Chowdhury
@marina_djuric Oh yeah, I do struggle sometimes. It's a difficult process, but now I have managed to have control over it. I have realized that I'm mostly productive during the evening & late night. I use this time for writing and that involves deep thinking. This way, I get most of the tasks done on time without getting burned out
Maria
Definitely remote work! :) It allows you to make a perfect balance between business needs and healthy habits.. ^_^
Marina ฤuriฤ‡
@maria_brm What do you enjoy the most while working remotely? ๐Ÿ˜Š
Maria
@marina_djuric Freedom :D You can work from anywhere, even spend more time in nature... You can use breaks more productively than in an office... You can use pauses to actually prepare a bit healthier than fast food... And you don't need dressing codes and established (too serious & strict) business manners... It makes you finally feel like a human not like a machine - I simply love it ^_^
Gurpinder Singh
Office setting is working great for me right now. Been working from home for around 2 years and finally I am back to office. Human interaction > Online meetings.
Marina ฤuriฤ‡
@gurpinder_singh Can't argue on that one, I love in person meetings as long as they are concise and get to the point.
Adriel Cruz
Remote work, since I have control of my time whenever I need to do something. I'm a designer, so I don't really need to go to the office and do my tasks there. I just need my notepad and creativity :)
Marina ฤuriฤ‡
@adriel_cruz Do you sometimes struggle with routine in a fully remote role, or does it come even easier to organize?
Adriel Cruz
@marina_djuric I think I got used to remote work since I don't have to struggle that much compared to office work like commuting, waking up on time, prepping your stuff.
Shalin Doshi
I believe everyone has started the WFH because there is a new trend started of it pre covid. I only can think of freelancers working from home before but, now everyone wantโ€™s to jump on the trend. Because homes existed before but never there was such a huge craze about working from home.
Marina ฤuriฤ‡
@shalin_doshi I agree with you on that one! Also couldn't imagine anyone but freelancers and designers working from home, but how the times have changed! As covid struck, more opportunities opened and the process evolved. We have so many new tools, automation, and overall digital transformation. It was never easier to grab a coffee with some CEO from America via LinkedIn or have your own audience on the platform. I still like going out and being in the office space it gives me clarity. Would you maybe consider hybrid work?