What type of content you want to watch to learn anything new?

Shubham Rawal
6 replies
Being a youngster in India. What type of content do you really like to learn something new?

Replies

Alina Ihnatiuk
Hey! Text + picture is important to me. Short videos will not be able to convey all the informativeness. I also like to write and read others in order to understand their thoughts, expertise
Shubham Rawal
@antonovna Thank you.. you just helped me think and learn more effectively.
Shubham Rawal
@antonovna can you elaborate more about text + pictures? As in shot crisp lines or paragraphs and what do you think is the optimal way to learn while being in college?
Alina Ihnatiuk
@shubham_rawal I'll tell you how I make content for my blog. 1. Interesting topic 2. Picture + text. A picture that matches the theme. Text up to 2000 characters. 2.1 Picture + text. Text on picture for 2-3 applications 2.2 Picture-text. This is when the topic can be covered with one visual (diagrams, graphics) 3. The most effective practice is to work a short time on each class every day. The total amount of time spent studying will be the same (or less) than one or two marathon library sessions, but you will learn the information more deeply and retain much more for the long term. Make Use of Memory Improvement Basics. Keep Learning (and Practicing) New Things. Learn in Multiple Ways. Teach What You've Learned to Another Person. Use Previous Learning to Promote New Learning. Gain Practical Experience. Look Up Answers Rather Than Struggle to Remember.
Shubham Rawal
@galia_ben_david Yeah short video tutorial works really well