What tools do you use to find remote employees?🤔

Denis Shabanov
10 replies
Hi! If you hire remote employees, what services do you use to do this? Why do you use them and what do you miss about them?🤔

Replies

Paul VanZandt
We use UpWork for most of our freelance/remote contracting and I find it pretty good
Denis Shabanov
@paul_vanzandt In our experience, UpWork is good for project work. Have you tried hiring full-time employees there?
Andrei Petrik
LinkedIn and also there's a newsletter/jobboard called WeWorkRemotely, exclusive focused on remote opportunities. https://weworkremotely.com/
Denis Shabanov
@andrei_petrik2 Thank you so much for your response! Please tell me, is there something you miss in these services? What difficulties do you encounter?
Andrei Petrik
@dashabanov nothing specific. They all have their own strengths and weaknesses.
Pablo Fatas
Angel List and Cord are quite good :)
Denis Shabanov
@pablo_fatas This is the first time I've heard of Cord. I looked it up - it's a very unusual approach to hiring. Thank you for this discovery!
Pablo Fatas
@dashabanov No problem. Started using it and I feel like it makes approaching candidates quite easy and the response rate is good :) Let me know if you have any questions about it.
Launching soon!
Upwork is a good platform to hire remote employees whether you are planning a long-term project.
Denis Shabanov
@qudsia_ali Thank you for your response! Are you able to form whole teams through UpWork?