What tools do you use to find remote employees?🤔

Denis Shabanov
10 replies
Hi! If you hire remote employees, what services do you use to do this? Why do you use them and what do you miss about them?🤔

Replies

Andrei Petrik
LinkedIn and also there's a newsletter/jobboard called WeWorkRemotely, exclusive focused on remote opportunities. https://weworkremotely.com/
Andrei Petrik
@dashabanov nothing specific. They all have their own strengths and weaknesses.
Denis Shabanov
@andrei_petrik2 Thank you so much for your response! Please tell me, is there something you miss in these services? What difficulties do you encounter?
Pablo Fatas
Angel List and Cord are quite good :)
Denis Shabanov
@pablo_fatas This is the first time I've heard of Cord. I looked it up - it's a very unusual approach to hiring. Thank you for this discovery!
Pablo Fatas
@dashabanov No problem. Started using it and I feel like it makes approaching candidates quite easy and the response rate is good :) Let me know if you have any questions about it.
Paul VanZandt
We use UpWork for most of our freelance/remote contracting and I find it pretty good
Denis Shabanov
@paul_vanzandt In our experience, UpWork is good for project work. Have you tried hiring full-time employees there?
Launching soon!
Upwork is a good platform to hire remote employees whether you are planning a long-term project.
Denis Shabanov
@qudsia_ali Thank you for your response! Are you able to form whole teams through UpWork?