What tools are you guys using for lead generation

Ronak Kadhi
37 replies
Being a marketer myself it becomes difficult sometimes to use the same Linkedin channel for prospecting. So I wanted to understand what everyone is leveraging for prospecting and lead generation? Would love to know if there is a way for me to leverage any other social media channel for B2B leads.

Replies

Jason Grills
Twitter turns out to be a great way to generate leads. We found that it takes time to boost the lead generation process through a social media platform. But if you take time and follow the right measures, in the long run you can capture more leads for your business successfully.
Julia Doronina
We are a B2B startup too, and we use Facebook groups to attract more people, relevant blogs, collaborations with partner for instance to make a common webinar
Nik Hazell
@julia_demyanchuk Hey! How have you found facebook groups? I've looked into a few, but don't really know where to start with them - what's your approach?
Julia Doronina
@nik_hazell Firstly I am trying to determine my user, from what spheres they are, for instance, from the banking field. After I am trying to find groups with bankers and people who are connected with finance, message to the admin of this group and ask him the permission to make a post in his group with useful info/product for his audience. I am not sure that this is the best way, nevertheless, it will give you more PR. Good luck!
Nik Hazell
@julia_demyanchuk Ok great, that makes sense. I'll reach out to the admins - I think that's probably the most obvious step I'm missing! Thanks, will give it a shot!
Sunil Gill
I personally prefer customized cold emails for lead generation, if the prospect is important and does not reply on emails. I would talk to their customer support team and ask them to connect me. Works like a charm :)
Ronak Kadhi
@merakith Wow! that's a unique way to reach them. Does it get awkward?
Sunil Gill
@ronak_kadhi it depends on what you are offering. I would use this approach when I have something great to offer them.
Inna Proshkina
LinkedIn Sales Navigator combined with Zopto to automate outreach are the best lead generation tools for us so far!! 💥
Ronak Kadhi
@inna_proshkina That is amazing, I have tried sales navigator but never with Zopto. Will give it a try.
Fabian Maume
Phantombuster is my go to tools for lead generation on LinkedIn. Other channel to consider for B2B are: Quora. You can use https://www.qapop.com/ to find relevant questions Youtube: check relevant channel and contact the owner by email (it is accessible on the about page)
Ronak Kadhi
@fabian_maume Any idea on how much traffic those answers get?
Fabian Maume
@ronak_kadhi It depend of a lot of the topic. If your topic is well cover on Quora you can easily generate 200 monthly visits from it. The premium version of QApop will give you traffic estimate per question based on SEO data.
Akash Ambade
We are a B2B company and use LinkedIn Sales Navigator, and Seamless.ai for prospect intel collection. Other ways can be Slack SaaS groups and also FB groups
Ronak Kadhi
@ambade_akash7 Any cool saas slack groups worth joining?
Anton Ross
Google Adwords, forums with discount coupons
Ronak Kadhi
@rosssaris Any particular forum you can think of?
Anton Ross
@ronak_kadhi To be honest, this is just thinking, but I think any active community on a suitable topic will do
Cathy Patalas
It all depends on the target audience - before generating leads, I always think about where the people/companies I'm trying to reach are. For example, let's assume my target audience is e-commerce. I know that e-commerce sites are often based on technologies like Magento. So I use a tool like SimilarTech, where I filter companies based on Magento. Then I choose those that look interesting to me and start looking for information on who the company's decision-maker is. I look for such information on Google, the given website, or the already mentioned LinkedIn Sales Navigator. The next step is to get the emails and social profiles of these people to contact them. When it comes to the contact itself, we have our tool for this (Woodpecker.co), so I prepare a personalized campaign to encourage people to talk to me.
Nik Hazell
@kapatalas It seems like the "Where" is much harder than the "How" - and maybe even more important. Once you know you're looking in the right place, there's an element of "hustling harder" that can make up for an inefficient approach. But, until you find the right place, there's no point!
Abhinav Unnam
We are a B2B play. The best is the combination of Crunch-base and something like Rocketreach or Lusha !! You can get leads based on filters and then get email Ids using one of the tools mentioned !!
Evgeny Medvednikov
https://snov.io is an all in one, for searching leads and sending drip campaigns
Oleksandr Gamaniuk
BTW would you be interested to get a daily list of companies that're hiring? You can filter by keywords and locations. I'm working on a recruiting startup https://tarta.ai Tarta.ai and have access to this kind of data.
David Rodgers
Sales Navigator at Linkedin, events, target ad
Angela White
Personally, I’ve been using a mix and match of different tools and strategies for lead generation, and I’ve got to say, it’s more effective than just sticking to one. For starters, I’ve been writing some gated content like blogs, guides, and reports to publish on my Facebook page, which attracts more visitors for leads and brings them to my website eventually. As far as the website is concerned, I also optimize my landing pages from time to time in order to ensure maximum lead generation. It’s one of the things that you should definitely do for noticeable results. Quizzes are also one of the most effective ways that I have been using to generate more leads. I use an online quiz maker tool called ProProfs Quiz Maker (https://www.proprofs.com/quiz-sc...) that allows me to create engaging “personality” and “scored” quizzes to embed on my Facebook page and generate more engagement. You can easily attach a lead form at the end of every quiz using this tool, and your quiz takers will generally be more intrigued in leaving their contact information. Finally, I’d like to add that if LinkedIn isn’t generating good results, then you should definitely exploit the capabilities of Facebook and your website. Also, make sure you get an online quiz maker tool like the one ProProfs has to offer, as it will automate your entire lead generation process and generate substantial leads in no time.
Nikita Dutta
I have a B2B business as well. To generate my leads, I have been using various social media platforms like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, and more. If you have a website, then I would recommend you to try managed live chat services from Chat Metrics (chatmetrics.com) as I have been able to double up my generated leads and sales within just one month.
Henry Robinson
The tool that I am using for lead generation is Chat Metrics (chatmetrics.com), which offers you conversational marketing services. Interaction with your website visitors will help you generate more leads easily by providing them with what they are looking for. Also, the agents they provide are available 24/7 on your website.
Paul J Ricks
I am managing few ecommerce websites and for lead generation I have been using optinmagic.io They have a free plan including awesome pricing plans and their ready build templates really reduces a lots of stress.