Oh Man, I use soo many subscriptions 😅
1. Netflix for the amazing experience and diversified web series.
2. Amazon for Prime services, discounts and early delivery.
3. Notion for Notion web and task management.
4. Google Workspace for Google products for the team.
5. Typeform for smooth and seamless data collection.
6. Calendly for scheduling calls.
1. IFTTT (poor man's Zapier)
2. YouTube Premium (because I've been doing a lot of video curation for a project I'm working on and those ads were slowing me down)
5. Adobe Creative Cloud
Until recently I also had Hulu and Amazon prime but I try to drop subscriptions if I'm either using them too much and need to break the habit or not enough to be worth it.
Sooo many, but these are the most important:
1. Active Campaign - send email campaigns and automation
2. Sendgrid / Twillio - send transactional emails and SMS
3. Notion - organise my tasks
4. Calendly - book meetings
5. Google Workplace - business emails and google doc
And probably another 20 more 😃
LastPass - Password management
Apple Cloud Storage - All my docs and photos
SideProjectors - To promote my side projects
Youtube Premium - Ad less and background play
Medium - Tech articles
OpenAI - For my generately.ai product
for the email as it includes our CRM as well, we use Sendinblue,
For the website - we used free wordpress for a while but then we felt the need to get the paid version
and Qinaps cloud provider OVH :)
the road mapping tool - LoopedIn
Personally for Netflix and Amazonprime :)
We are looking for a good tool for starting integrated campaigns - any recos??
As an individual or as a company?
Few as a company:
1. Google Workspace for Google products for the team.
2. Slack for team communication
3. EasyCron for managing cron jobs easily.
4. Adobe Photoshop
a few more.
As an individual
2. Amazon Prime
I pay for VSCO and Spotify. I like editing photos with VSCO, there are really great filters and editing options there. Spotify is wonderful without ads and it's honestly the best app to listen to music.
TV: Netflix, Hulu, Disney+, AppleTV+ (Lasso & See),RakutenViki (Dramas), Paramount+ (SealTeam),
Apple One (fitness+, Music, Storage, Arcade, TV), Google One
Amazon Prime, Amazon Photos
1Password, Setapp, Medium
Youtube (so kids dont see unpredictable inappropriate ads)
Xano, Bildr,Jarvis,BTMM, Djay, Tappity, CodingAcademy, Buildbox, GameMakerStudio
..and contemplating http://span.health.
Does rent, car lease, ISP, lawn care count?
Too many 😬 The few I haven't seen anyone else post
1. YESPLZ Coffee - a fantastic coffee subscription if you already know that you like medium roasts
2. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate - it gives me a chance to try a bunch of different indie games in addition to the AAA titles I play
3. Sprout - it's hard to remember stuff when you don't sleep, so this app is really useful for keeping track of things, as well as doing the mental math and trend tracking as it relates to naps and feeding
loads more i am sure, but not very easy to see on banking statement. Thats why i am building a new fintech called ScribePay which sole purpose it give better visibility and control of subcriptions.