What's your preferred team productivity tool? GANTT Charts/Task Lists/Kanban Boards?

Raunaq Vaisoha
9 replies
Is there anything you'd like to see in your preferred productivity tool? Any improvements or new features?

Replies

Kim Johnson
ive used notion, monday, and asana at different points in my career. i think monday is great for bigger teams, but notion and asana are favorites for me. i find asana simpler to use with others for productivity purposes
Raunaq Vaisoha
@kim_j1 Are there any scenarios where your Asana workflow breaks or doesn't lead to the desired productivity outcome?
Oly Lotfi
I have been using Notion for quite a while now and it doesn't disappoint. The flexibility it offers is unparalleled. That said I would love to see automations/integrations with other tools. That is very important for any team productivity app.
Raunaq Vaisoha
@omarlotfi that's interesting, What arrangement do you find yourself setting up most frequently in Notion? Also, What automation/integration would make the biggest difference to your team today?
Oly Lotfi
@omarlotfi @raunaqvaisoha I think the wiki style pages and customised Kanban boards (with Notion's custom properties). Integration with Shopfiy, Google Sheets, and GitHub would make a great difference!
Parag B.
I've been using Asana for a while, but your question has now prompted me to take another look and see what else is out there now.
Raunaq Vaisoha
@parag_ayetap What's you most used workflow within Asana?
David Miller
Hey! Honestly, I keep switching between the views. I use Gantt charts to analyze how my projects are progressing and switch to the Kanban board to oversee which task is at which stage of completion. I also use the task list to keep track of the tasks under each project. ProProfs Project - https://www.proprofsproject.com/ is a great tool that helps me stay on top of my deadlines by offering these views in a single place. The tool also allows my team members to collaborate over instant messaging and tasks comments, accelerating project execution and boosting overall productivity.
Pavel Kukhnavets
@raunaqvaisoha I'd say, a Gantt chart is a gold standard team productivity tool for many modern businesses and individuals. It illustrates a schedule and shows the relationships between activities and current schedule status. The diagram is a simple and reliable way to communicate what it will take to deliver a project on time and according to the budget. It ensures that your team and stakeholders will be on the same page from the get-go. You may build a Gantt chart even in Excel, but the most reliable and professional solutions (such as GanttPRO https://ganttpro.com/) will provide you with more features and opportunities.