What's your next big milestone?

Matt Benites
81 replies
Our next milestone is hopefully in the next few weeks as we complete our user dashboard and workspaces. What's next on the roadmap for you/y'all?

Replies

Lalit Pandey
For me, it would be to setup my website and start writing more actively.
Matt Benites
@lastyprsfe Having your own imprint on the internet as a website is always a good thing to have! Especially in 2021! Have you checked out MuseCCA yet? It was created specifically with writers in mind :)
David J. Kim
For us we're focused on building the first MVP + filing patents. The patent process is new and has its own challenges but it'll be worth it!
Matt Benites
@between_team The MVP-building time is an exciting time to be in! I just took a look at the BetweenApp site. Very interesting!
Veronika Nesheva
@between_team Tell me about it... our patent filing process dragged on for quite a while but it has been worth it. Good luck with it! Btw, checked out your website and the product looks really interesting. Are you launching on product hunt soon?
David J. Kim
@musecca Thank you Matt! Haha yea it is definitely exciting especially considering that when you solve a technical problem there's a 99% you're the first one to do so!
David J. Kim
@veronica_nesheva We will be within the coming months! We have some super complicated technology for our ideal user experience, so right now we're stripping it down to make it as simple as possible while also getting the idea across.
Tyler Dane
Launching a private beta! I have the landing page and a handful of signups. Now I just have to make the thing :)
Matt Benites
@tyhitzeman Hell yeah! Just checked out your site. "Spend your time intentionally", I like that! I'm excited to see some updates!
Veronika Nesheva
@tyhitzeman Just checked our your landing page, looks cool. I have spent years trying to optimise my calendar ( and the loop between setting my daily goals and managing my tasks on a granular level) and I still think there is tonnes of room left for improvement.. . Are you guys thinking about hiding the granular tasks that fall within a goal of the day bucket? For example, if you have tonnes of meetings for say a launch, you are encouraging the users to group them together in "launch work" and not display ( on the top level) what the individual meetings are?
Matt Benites
@tyhitzeman Thank you! Just spoke with the dev team, looks like we're gonna pushing it by end of this week!
Tyler Dane
@veronica_nesheva yeah, that's the basic idea! Diving into granular tasks too soon leads to overwhelm, while setting a top-level focus gives clarity. PS. Let's stay in touch, sounds like you have some good ideas about productivity + calendars 😀
Sanchez Oliver
thanks! excited for more updates
Veronika Nesheva
We are in the middle of the process of continuously testing a list of our product hypotheses via multiple mini launches. :) Has anyone tried that? What were your biggest challenges?
Ajay Singh
@veronica_nesheva I am also on the same boat! We have created a basic prototype to test the product hypothesis after initial user immersions.
Sandeep Talukdar
My next milestone would be to launch Trivia 2.0 on the web. That means to open accessibility to Trivia for virtually anyone on the internet! Super excited for our MVP work to start this week.
Veronika Nesheva
@sandeeptalukdar We are following a similar launch path ( slack app, then web), would love to compare notes on marketing strategy.
Matt Benites
@sandeeptalukdar OMG we love trivia and puzzle games at our team! I'm definitely excited to see your milestone achieved! We'll be watching!
Sandeep Talukdar
@musecca Hey! That's so nice to hear, Matt. Delighted to hear you folks love Trivia! Lots of stuff coming your way soon. Stay tuned!
Gleb Braverman
Hey @musecca👋 A great questions to start the week! We at Gossip (https://thegossip.app) are testing different UA channels and collaborating with content creators to deliver the best audio experience to our gossipers! Our main goal is getting to 7-10k DAU with deep understanding of what kind of content is sticky!
Matt Benites
@gleb_braverman That's so awesome!! I'm an audio engineer as a hobby so I DEFINITELY appreciate a great audio experience. I see it's for Apple right now so I'll have to download on my iPhone when I get back home!
Gleb Braverman
@musecca awesome! feel free to share anything you are working on with us on Gossip! Also, happy to talk any audio collaborations - shoot me an email to ceo{at}thegossip.app
Anna Grigoryan
$100/MRR for my publication Community Weekly (https://communityweekly.co) currently sitting at $45/MRR
Matt Benites
@angrigoryan__ Woooo!! Almost halfway there! You're moving in the right direction :) Wishing you luck!
David J. Kim
@angrigoryan__ Hey that's great! How are you going to celebrate?
Pallavi Khanna
Releasing cool new icebreaker games. Want to ultimately increase our engagement numbers tenfold :)
Matt Benites
@pallavi_khanna Haha those are truly the best things to achieve! I've lead a few dozen sales teams by now (7 years) and EVERY single one starts with an icebreaker!
David J. Kim
@pallavi_khanna Hey, we used to do some teambuilding games before Between! Are you working on games asides from question/answer? Does the Slack API allow that?
Pallavi Khanna
@between_team Yes, we are! You can build some games with the Slack API - but the UI is restricted, so you won't be able to build something awesome like Pictionary on Slack, for example.
Pallavi Khanna
@musecca That's something! I think I know what you're talking about - attended a Sales simulator program back in B-School (if that counts?). I was on the edge of my seat the entire team. Ironical how an introvert is building a social game.
Samar Ali
Making the password manager web application and the extension for browser so people don't always reset there password ;-)
Jaz Singh
Now that we have launched our beta on PH, we are preparing an App Store release, followed by desktop version.
Matt Benites
@jazkingok YES! GET IT INTO THE USERS HANDS! That's a super exciting time to be in. Wishing you the best of luck! I'll be keeping my eyes open for it!
Sparkle Buds
For us we are focussed on things like SEO, lead generation and finalising more platforms for our publication.
Sofian Bayed
Building the first MVP !
David J. Kim
@sofianbayed I looked into Tensoriel and it seems to be a "deep tech" company. Is this primarily a database (like Crunchbase) or will there be analytics/insights?
Sofian Bayed
@between_team Hi David, I'd say it's both. We provide data and insights extracted from news streams (using natural language processing). The mid-term vision is to go beyond that and offer analytical features :)
Rian
Helping more people learn about Nano!
Matt Benites
@billy_mac_leonel That's a lot of strains! haha is this your startup?
Jay Kang
Launching soon. The Powerful WordPress Plugin to Help Build Link Structure for Your Site
sulyman moyo
Getting past 300 users, been stuck for days
Matt Benites
@repreneur Interesting. Is there anything you're working on now that will hopefully bring you some traction?
sulyman moyo
@musecca Yeah a couple: 1. want to watch the Hotjar recordings to see whats wrong with the Sign up page 2. Want to leverage reddit and Facebook 3. Launch again to get some traction, The first launch was awful