What's your new year resolution?

Pouya Lo
8 replies
Do you think having a new year's resolution works? What are yours and how do you track them?

Replies

Maya Ben Zid
Basically, finish 2020 resolutions. I just need this pandemic to leave us alone so I can travel. I also look forward to successfully expand the website my team and I are working on internationally and boost my networking skills! Learning Japanese is also on the list... But the most important thing is to look after my wellbeing :)
Bryan Seok
I have failed many years because it was just written in my head. Now I'm using a planner app to stick on to them! hope it's helpful!
Noëlie Rx
Honestly, I stopped having resolutions. I've never been able to keep them. Now, instead, I set goals for myself to achieve within the year. For 2020, my goals were to get an apartment, my master's degree and a permanent contract, as well as passing my driver's license. I managed to achieve three of these objectives: the master's degree, the permanent contract and the apartment. For 2021 I will try to get my driver's license and focus on my mental health. To track them down it's quite simple they are present on post-it notes that I can see regularly to motivate myself. I'm also using taskade to help me on some stuff about that.
Corinne Pelletier
@noelie_rx have you tried using any mental health apps?
Noëlie Rx
@corinne_pelletier Yes actually, I did. But I don't think they're right for me. I tried meditation app, AI psychology app and some others stuff. But as soon as they ask me to follow some breathing rhythm I'm so confused, and I get angry because I can't follow the breathing. But I'm being followed by a therapist to help me with all these struggle and to get a good balance with my mental health. It's a cost compared to some free apps, but it's the thing that's helping me the most!
Jane Jenkins
be happie and quite smoking. NavyArmyCCU
Enehezeyi Fausat
Just enjoy the year as it comes
Ali Anari
Read 15 pages per day!