What's your Monday ritual?

Tapsi
52 replies

Replies

Evan Stewart
It's cliche, but up early. I grab an espresso, and either meditate in the word or workout. I believe in a concept called "bookends." In essence, bookends are moments of control in seemingly uncontrollable circumstances. Simple rhythms that travel with you wherever you are; a discipline that builds confidence, internal trust, and momentum. If you start and end your day the same way—regardless of where you are, or what's going on around you—it's a subtle yet powerful reminder that you remain in control of a portion of your environment, which in turn reinforces your confidence that you actually have the power to keep pushing. Plus, a little bit of breath in the midst of professional chaos doesn't do any harm!
Yash Chavan
More of a Sunday ritual for Monday but helps to reflect on the last week and plan for the week ahead. Monday ritual is just execution!
Romain Cernik
At work : A cup of cofee and a stand-up team to share moments of joy and frustration about the last week and what we could enhance for the next week
Priyal
might sound cliche but- TO-DO LISTS!! every monday morning I spent some time planning out my entire week in the form of to-do lists on Notion.
Tapsi
@priyal honestly, that's perfect!
Douglas Cortez
A good cup of coffee in the morning , plan for the week and just get on the grind.
Tapsi
@douglas_cortez coffee is the way to go!
Shivam Ramphal
30 Min of morning breathing, brainstorming what I need to get done this week. Priorities first, then minute things after. Setting a plan and weekly goals; something to go off of, or have a motion in place.
Mayank Gupta
Wake up -> Drink coffee -> Eat almonds -> Go to gym -> Do yoga -> Sit to work.
Raghav Goyal
setting my and my team's agenda and priorities for the week!
Tapsi
@rg97 that's a good way to go!
Eunice Ebrada
I usually get up early when monday start to do work and missing weekends vibes. But, I started with the coffee and try to pray for everyone will have a good weekdays a head.
Tapsi
@joy_park1 wishing you a great week ahead! :)
Stas Voronov
In the morning, cook a delicious breakfast, meditate, read the news about coronavirus, meditate again 😁
Kate Rusalovich
Something sweet for breakfast - like a giving to the brain to improve focus and productivity 😃. And scrum meetings with the team every Monday to get ready for the work week, to close the previous sprint and plan a new one.
Anurag R
Hope the pandemic changes the weather too, so that I don't have to get roasted while commuting to work
Tapsi
@anurag_r hahaha let's see if it does :p
RASHI JAIN
I make a TO DO list of the week and made my weekend plan :)
Mario Jorge
beer, only a good beer
Jessica Gregson
Run, yoga, meditation with The New Headspace then plan the week by checking Todoist for planning tasks Fantastical 2 for Mac for checking calendar (and sorting out any blips) and Spark for Mac where I organise any action emails to hide from me and resend on the day I need to action them. I check FreeAgent for any invoices that need to go out that week and any late ones and check cashflow with Float. Then I feel pretty set for the week ahead.
Vincent Roush
My Monday ritual is that I will have a good exercise for about 1 hr then I'll start doing my work. This way, it makes my body more productive and releases negative vibes throughout my body.