What's your Monday mood?

Tapsi
75 replies

Replies

Linda Liepa
Monday mood is full of energy to have productive week!
Linda Liepa
@sarahsutherland4 In my teenage years and early working years I felt the same as well some days. As I'm doing what I love, then I look forward to Mondays now :) I especially love the busyness of Monday.
Sarah Sutherland
@linda_liepa yes it is, not for all i remember when i was a child i always get upset when week end day are over, who had the same experience?
Arthur Conan
The mood is excellent. The beginning of a new week heralds new achievements, new goals and objectives. Life is in full swing!
The Hunter
The Josh is high :)
Tapsi
@faazii Amazing, mine too!
Ruben Wolff
The mood is alright, it's a new week of productivity and a week closer to the launch of my product, which is exciting :) if only it was a bit less hot haha
Dillon Peterson
@rubenwolff How hot? Is it San Antonio, Texas hot? 😂🥵
Ruben Wolff
@dillon_peterson hahaha, well I don't know how hot it is in San Antonio right now but here without any wind it's... deadly haha
Jing Hu
@rubenwolff exciting!! I hope it went well? And it is definitely cooler now :)
Tapsi
@rubenwolff Haha, get it! All the best!
Cica-Laure Mbappé
Every Monday is like I hit the reset button and my mood is fully charged ☀️ Happy Monday Tapsi !
Tapsi
@cica_laure_mbappe That's perfect! Happy Monday to you too!
Julia Doronina
Monday is the start of a new productive week!
Gilli Sigurdsson
Pretty shit, my laptop won't turn on and my product launch isn't doing very good. And to top it off, I caught a cold. I'm fucked :(
Gilli Sigurdsson
Ok I got my laptop running and my launch is on the frontpage now so I'm doing better, yay!
Tapsi
@gillisig Yayy! I'm glad things worked out!
Gilli Sigurdsson
@tapsi Thanks a lot! Now all I have to do is cure my cold. Haha!
Jing Hu
@tapsi @gillisig I hope you feel better now :)
Jing Hu
@gillisig shame, you could've get a new one ;)
Sarah Jordi
Honestly, a bit slow. Really having a hard time to focus today even though there are many tasks at hand. Time to break it down into mini-steps for a motivating feeling of accomplishment. :)
Tapsi
@sarahxjo Sending all the strength to you! We'll get through this!
Jason Cavness
to be honest tired. Worked all weekend on our mvp and getting people to sign up for our wait list. We have a big pitch to NYU this week. So working on that as well.
Dillon Peterson
@jasoncavness How are you getting people to signup for your waitlist? What's the strategy? We are gathering our first users as well, so would love to hear how y'all are going about that.
Jason Cavness
@dillon_peterson It has been a slog. I think we have an advantage since we have a podcast and close to 30,000 follower/connection across various social media platforms. I am also heavily involved in the military entrepreneur space. But at the end of the day it has just been asking people one by one. Also, I am from your area in Texas.
Boma Josiah
@jasoncavness All the best with your pitch!
Dillon Peterson
@jasoncavness Very cool!! Thank you for the reply, appreciate it. 👍👍👍 And nice 🤠
Boma Josiah
Up and ready to go!
Joel Rabinovich
Same old... Same old...
Daniil Glezer
Happy to be alive
Sai Kambampati
Really inspired! I've started multiple avenues to provide value for others the past week and I'm slowly falling into a great, productive schedule. I'm hard at work building a social AR app, designing in my free time, creating Twitter threads offering startup lessons on Twitter, and just finding new ways to connect with people digitally. Summer is the best time to work hard 😃
Tapsi
@sai_kambampati sounds amazing! Hope you had a great week!
Alexis Whitaker
It was a bit of a sluggish start, but I had a little breakfast, listened to an oldie but goodie Monday Playlist, ate a few vitamins and now we're rockin'! The mood is rockin'.
David J. Kim
Pretty excited about our first public release in two weeks but at the same time super tired and stressed. It's a rollercoaster.